When was the last time you traveled somewhere that changed your life? Join OneVillage Partners on the adventure of a lifetime to Sierra Leone and travel like a local, not a tourist.
Unlike other volunteer or work trips, when you travel with OneVillage Partners, you explore multiple villages, make personal connections and experience the impact of OneVillage Partners’ unique, community empowerment approach.
2017 Trip Dates:
- November 10-19
- Tour Freetown, a bustling West African capital on the Atlantic Ocean
- Take a river boat trip to Bunce Island, a former slave trading post
- Experience a Sierra Leonean village for 4 days
- Learn about the history of and different approaches to international development
- Relax and debrief on a gorgeous coastal beach
- A lifelong bond to your fellow travelers and the country of Sierra Leone
Cost: $3,000 all-inclusive per person plus airfare
Space is limited – To learn more, contact Dana Altendorf, Director of Development and Communications, email@example.com or 612-879-7590.