June 7 – 16, 2019
November 8 – 17, 2019
When was the last time you traveled somewhere that changed your world view (or the way you think about development or others)?
Join OneVillage Partners on an life changing adventure to Sierra Leone where you will be embraced by true community spirit and along the way you will challenge your perception of others and of yourself.
Unlike other volunteer or work trips, when you travel with OneVillage Partners, you explore multiple villages, make personal connections and experience the impact of OneVillage Partners’ unique, community empowerment approach.
What to expect:
- Tour Freetown, a bustling West African capital on the Atlantic Ocean
- Take a river boat trip to Bunce Island, a former slave trading post
- Experience a Sierra Leonean village for 4 days
- Learn about the history of and different approaches to international development
- Relax and debrief on a gorgeous coastal beach
- A lifelong bond to your fellow travelers and the country of Sierra Leone
Cost: $3,000 all-inclusive per person plus airfare
Download the 2019 Traveler Application Form and apply today! Applications for the June trip are due February 15 and July 19 for the November trip.