When was the last time you traveled somewhere that changed your life? Join OneVillage Partners on the adventure of a lifetime to Sierra Leone and travel like a local, not a tourist.
Unlike other volunteer or work trips, when you travel with OneVillage Partners, you explore multiple villages, make personal connections and experience the impact of OneVillage Partners’ unique, community empowerment approach.
- June 9-18
- November 10-19
What to expect:
- Tour Freetown, a bustling West African capital on the Atlantic Ocean
- Take a river boat trip to Bunce Island, a former slave trading post
- Experience a Sierra Leonean village for 4 days
- Learn about the history of and different approaches to international development
- Relax and debrief on a gorgeous coastal beach
- A lifelong bond to your fellow travelers and the country of Sierra Leone
Cost: $3,000 all-inclusive per person plus airfare
Space is limited – To learn more, contact Dana Altendorf, Director of Development and Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-879-7590.